Please read the Instruction for Authors before submitting your manuscript.
The articles are free; authors will not have any fees.
- Submit manuscripts as an e-mail attachment to the editorial office at: email@example.com.
- Manuscript Submission Template – file
- A manuscript number will be mailed to the corresponding author same day or within 24 hours.
- Our Dermatology Online will only accept manuscripts submitted as e-mail attachment.
- Figures please send as separate attachments (jpg., tif); not included in word file.
- All authors should accept (Ethical Requirements for Studies Involving live human subjects or animal). Please click here. Accepting involves collecting and sending the file along with the article for the editorial e-mail.
Each author must indicate on the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form whether they have financial, equity, patenting or other relevant relationships or arrangements with a product or sponsor of research that might constitute a conflict of interest. More information on conflict of interest can be found on the form and in The Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals, by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Sources of support or declared conflicts should be indicated under a separate heading entitled 'Conflict of Interest,' between the Materials & Methods and References sections. If the authors have nothing to declare, this should be noted using the standard phrase, "The authors state no conflict of interest".
For new findings of sufficient importance to justify accelerated review and publication, a fast-track submission process for original articles is available. In the submission letter, authors should explicitly request this option. If the editors agree that the manuscript is worthy of fast-track publication, author(s) should send:
30-50 Euros or 35 – 55 USD or 120-200 PLN to Publishing:
(PKO BP; IBAN number: PL40 1020 4649 0000 7902 0201 4553; SWIFT number: BPKOPLPW; Account Name: Piotr Brzezinski Our Dermatology Online; address: Braillea 50B, 76200 Slupsk, Poland).
Or by PayPay: (www.paypal.com) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If accepted for fast-track submission, an article will be reviewed within 72 hours. If accepted, a fast-track submission will appear in the first available issue of the journal.