Our Dermatology Online – Journal Information
published since 01/06/2010 years
Previous data (website and shortcut)
Piotr Brzezinski, MD PhD – Head of the Department of Dermatology, 6th Military Support Unit, Ustka, Poland
Our Dermatology Online (eISSN-2081-9390) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access, online publication. Our Dermatology Online welcomes reports on dermatology and venerology and related fields (scientific discipline).
Open-access—freely accessible online, authors retain copyright
Fast publication times
Community-based dialogue on articles
Our Dermatology Online journal is published by Our Dermatology Online, a nonprofit organization.
Why Publish in Our Dermatology Online?
- We use an international Editorial Board of over 90 experts, and a list of their areas of expertise is available at: http://www.odermatol.com/editorial-board/.
- The selective peer review and editorial evaluation, with 67% acceptance rate for all manuscripts (for year 2014)
- Rejected papers are given the opportunity for a formal appeal.
- Time to first decision as rapid as 1 day or 21 days with peer review.
- Time from submission to acceptance 30-50 days; acceptance to publication as low as 8 weeks.
- 140 thousand annual visits to Our Dermatology Online – International authors (Asia, Europe, Africa, the Americas).
- Free access" All articles are freely available on the day of publication in Our Dermatology Online.
- No author fees: no submission, page, color, or publication charges.
Indexing and Archiving
Universal Impact Factor for year 2012 is = 0.7319
Our Dermatology Online is indexed in INDEX COPERNICUS (8,69), EBSCO-Academic Search Complete, DOAJ (Directory of Open Acces Journals), Crossref, Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research (GFMER), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), NewJour, Open J-Gate, Google Scholar, e-journal, WorldCat, Academic Journals Database, Journal Rank full.text.com, WorldWideScience.org, MNiSW (kbn) – 7.00, Genamics JournalSeek, Hinari, National Science Library, LibSearch, Sciencegate, Virtual Science Library (VSL), Wanfang Data, COnnecting REpositories (CORE), CAB Abstracts, Global Health, OAIster: The Open Access Initiative, OAJSE – Open Access Journals Search Engine, Scirus, Journal Indexed in Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Academia.edu, Eurasian Scientific Journal Index.
Open Access Our Dermatology Online applies the Creative Commons Attribution License (CCAL) to all works we publish. Under the CCAL, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in Our Dermatology Online.
The Our Dermatology Online criteria for publication are as follows: The study presents the results of primary scientific research. Results reported have not been published elsewhere. Statistics, and other analyses are described in sufficient detail. Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data. The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in standard English, Spanish (allowed are also other languages). The research meets all applicable standards for the ethics of experimentation and research integrity. Each submission is subjected to an in-house quality control check, which deals with issues such as competing interests; ethical requirements for studies involving human participants or animals; Submissions may be returned to authors for queries, and will not be seen by our Editorial Board or Peer Reviewers until they pass this quality control check.