…. Here, go directly to the online form for reviewer ….
- The manuscript submission and editorial review process includes the following steps:
– An author submits a manuscript to e-mal: email@example.com
– The manuscript is assigned to an editor, who reviews the manuscript and makes an initial decision based on manuscript quality and editorial priorities.
– For those manuscripts sent for external peer review, the editor assigns reviewers to the manuscript.
– The reviewers review the manuscript.
– The editor makes a final decision based on editorial priorities, manuscript quality, reviewer recommendations, and perhaps discussions with fellow editors.
– The decision letter is sent to the author.
- Review Manuscript
The file is broken into 7 parts (Sections) as follows:
Section I (Information about Reviewer and Manuscript)
Section II (Declaration – conflict of interest in relation to the position of publishing peer-reviewed)
Section III (Information as close to current scientific interests of the reviewer is its subject matter)
Section IV (Comments per Section of Manuscript)
Section V (The rate)
Section VI (Recommendation)
Section VII (Additional Comments)
|Does the manuscript contain new and significant information to justify publication?
|Does the Abstract (Summary) clearly and accurately describe the content of the article?
|Is the problem significant and concisely stated?
|Are the experimental and/or theoretical methods described comprehensively?
|Are the interpretations and conclusions justified by the results?
|Is adequate reference made to other work in the field?
|Is the language acceptable?
Please rate the priority for publishing this article (1 is the highest priority,
10 is the lowest priority)
|Length of article is:
|Number of tables is:
|Number of figures is:
Confidential Comments to the Editor:
Comments critics to the authors:
- Do the work add knowledge to the readers?
- Is this a new contribution and original?
- Does the article is coherent and reflects the contents ?
- is the summary appropiate to get a comprehensive idea of the article?
- Is the article organize by topics?
- Is any part of the publicacition that requieres clarification and or addtion?
- Does the article need to include any relevant?
- Are all the iamgenes relevant for the publication?
- Are the legends and figures clear and complete?
- Do the objective and conclusion are cophernet and justified based on the data presented?
- Are the references current?
- Other suggestions to improve the article?.
- The article should be: accepted, rejected, etc