- The manuscript submission and editorial review process includes the following steps:
- Review Manuscript
|Does the manuscript contain new and significant information to justify publication?|
|Does the Abstract (Summary) clearly and accurately describe the content of the article?|
|Is the problem significant and concisely stated?|
|Are the experimental and/or theoretical methods described comprehensively?|
|Are the interpretations and conclusions justified by the results?|
|Is adequate reference made to other work in the field?|
|Is the language acceptable?|
Please rate the priority for publishing this article (1 is the highest priority,
10 is the lowest priority)
|Length of article is:|
|Number of tables is:|
|Number of figures is:|
Confidential Comments to the Editor:
Comments critics to the authors:
- Do the work add knowledge to the readers?
- Is this a new contribution and original?
- Does the article is coherent and reflects the contents ?
- is the summary appropiate to get a comprehensive idea of the article?
- Is the article organize by topics?
- Is any part of the publicacition that requieres clarification and or addtion?
- Does the article need to include any relevant?
- Are all the iamgenes relevant for the publication?
- Are the legends and figures clear and complete?
- Do the objective and conclusion are cophernet and justified based on the data presented?
- Are the references current?
- Other suggestions to improve the article?.
- The article should be: accepted, rejected, etc