Ass. Prof. Viktoryia Kazlouskaya, MD PhD – Belarus / USA
Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology,
145 E32 street 10016 NY USA
· Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology, NY, USA (international visiting fellow) – June 2011-till now
· PhD program in medicine, specialty – dermatovenereology; Vitebsk State Medical University (Vitebsk, Belarus) – 2004-2007
· Residency in dermatovenereology Vitebsk State Medical University (Vitebsk, Belarus) – 2002-2004
· Medical school – Vitebsk State Medical University (Vitebsk, Belarus) – 1996-2002.
· Dermatovenereology – Belarus (2003)
Externships and Educational Courses
· Training in dermatopathology in DERMATOLOGIKUM HAMBURG (Hamburg, Germany), December – January 2011 (Mentor Almut Boer-Auer, MD). Sponsored by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
· Training in Dermatopathology in DERMATOLOGIKUM HAMBURG (Hamburg, Germany), June-July 2011 (Mentor Almut Boer-Auer, MD). Sponsored by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
· Training in dermatology and dermatopathology in Graz Medical University (Graz, Austria), June-July 2009 (Mentors Werner Aberer, MD and Lorenzo Cherroni, MD). Sponsored by American Austrian Foundation.
· Training in Dermatopathology in DERMATOLOGIKUM HAMBURG (Hamburg, Germany), February-April 2009 (Mentor Almut Boer-Auer, MD).
· Post graduate course in dermatology (Salzburg, Austria); 21 October-01 November 2008. Sponsored by Austrian American Foundation and supervised by Joseph Jorizzo and Richard David Granstein.
· International Summer School “Wound management”, University of Bologna and Rimini (Italy); 21-25 July 2008
· Postgraduate course in sexually transmitted diseases (Minsk, Belarus, Academy of Post-Diploma Training) – 16 – 27 June 2008
· Fostering Dermatology course in Psychodermatology organized by European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV), 18 – 20 July 2007
· Continuing Education Week for Practical Dermatology and Venereology (Fortbildungswoche für praktische Dermatologie und Venerologie) – July 2007
· Training in Photodynamic therapy in Florence Medical University, department of Dermatology (Florence, Italy); June – August 2007 (Mentor Torello Lotti, MD).
· Euroderm Excellence course “Recent advances in Dermato-Oncology”, (Rome, Italy); 1-6 November 2005
· Fostering Dermatology course in microbiology organized by European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV), 17 – 23 July 2005
· Clinical internship, Medical Academy named after Karol Martinkewsky (Poznan, Poland) – July-August 2000.
· Assistant Professor and Chair of the Dermatovenereology Department (joined with Therapy Department) in Gomel State Medical University, Belarus – 2008-2011
· Assistant at the Department of Dermatology, Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus, 2007-2008
· Assistant in Dermatovenereology, Vitebsk State Medical Nursing College, 2007-2008.
· Women Society of Dermatology (Career and Community Advancement award) – training in Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology, NY, USA), 2011
· International Society of dermatology travel grant (World dermatology Congress, Prague 2009) · Women Society of Dermatology (travel grant to attend AAD meeting in San Antonio, 2008)
· International society of dermatology travel grant (Prague Symposium Trilateral Meeting Dresden-Prague-Wroclaw, 2006)
· European Society of Dermatology Research Travel Grant (ESDR meeting, Tubingen 2005)
· Irish Scholarship sponsored by European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) (EADV Congress in London, October 2005).
· Award of the “Janssen-Silag” pharmaceutical company for the best article (awarded with the registration and trip to the 2nd EADV Symposium, Budapest, 2004).
· International Society of dermatology travel award to the International Congress in Dermatology and Venereology, Thailand, Bangkok, 2004.
· World Fund Travel Award to the International Investigative Dermatology meeting, Miami, Florida, 2003.
Women`s Society of Dermatology
European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
International Society of Dermatology
International Dermoscopy Society
Dermatology Society of Belarus
Other Leadership Activity
1. Reviewer of the articles: International Journal of Dermatoloy (6 reviewed) Journal of Cutaneous Pathology (1 reviewed)
2. Medical editor of the Journal “Dermatologist” (Russian version of German Journal “Hautarzt”)
3. Invited author of the series of articles on Dermatopathology in a “Consilium Medicum Journal” (in Russian) (co-author Almut Boer-Auer, Germany)
4. Author of the teaching program in Dermatovenereology for medical students of diagnostic faculty in Republic of Belarus (for use in Medical Universities in Republic of Belarus), approved by Ministry of Health of Republic of Belarus 2011.
5. Member of the expert committee for the PhD expertise in Republic of Belarus (Dermatovenereology) – 2 reviews performed.
1. New diseases in dermatology. 2nd Vitebsk dermatology readings conference. 4 April, 2013. Interactive lecture.
2. Histopathology in dermatology. In: 1st Vitebsk dermatology readings conference. 6 April. Interactive lecture. Vitebsk, Belarus; 2012.
3. Histopathology of lichenoid parapsoriasis. In: 1st International Congress of Euro-Asian Association of dermatovenereologists. Kyiv, Ukraine, 2011, 25-26 March.
4. Dermatopathology diagnosis in dermatology practice. In: 1st Kyiv Dermatology days. 29 April. Invited lecture. Kiyv, Ukraine; 2010.
5. A case of Malassezia folliculitis in a 18 years old patient. In: 10th World International Congress of Dermatology (Prague, Chech Republic). 20-24 May, oral presentation in section “What is your diagnosis”. WYD4. 2009. Prague, Czech Republic; 2009.
6. Efficacy of Itraconazole treatment in Patients with Inflammatory Diseases of the skin. In: Therapeutic Innovation and Dermatology and Dermato-Cosmetology. International Congress, 23-25 of October, Bangkok, Thailand; 2004 (resident section).
2011 – till now (Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology)
· Histopathological and clinical features of epidermolytic acanthoma with the emphasis of genital lesions
· Study of mitotic activity of leiomyomas and leiomyosarcomas (comparison of HE, Ki-67 and PHH3-stained sections)
· Study of abnormal cytological features in benign and malignant epidermal lesions
· Study of dermal changes in lentigo maligna, actinic keratosis and basal cell carcinoma
· Study of S100A6 and D2-40 in benign and malignant vascular lesions
· Comparison study of mitotic activity of atypical fibroxanthoma and spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma (comparison of HE, Ki-67 and PHH3-stained sections)
· Study of lesions associated with lentigo maligna (evaluation of cases, statistical evaluation)
· Study of non-scarring and scarring alopecias (comparison of EVG-stained sections, fluorescent and polarization microscopy)
· Study of p16 in lesional and perilesional skin of condyloma acuminata and bowenoid papulosis
· Study of CD99 immunostain in comparison of dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans and dermatofibromas
· Study of granuloma annulare (clinical and histopathological study, mainly with emphasis on seasonality)
2002-2011 – Vitebsk and Gomel Medical Universities, Belarus
· Clinical and epidemiological studies of tinea capitis caused by Microsporum canis
· Clinical study of efficacy of low dose doxycycline in acne
· Clinical study of off-lable use of Isotretinoin use in acne and rosacea
· Study of prostatitis causes in Gomel region of Belarus
· Study of susceptibility of Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma, causing urethritis, to antibiotics in Gomel region, Belarus
· Study of Malassezia yeasts colonization in the skin of the healthy adults and patients with seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis.
· Clinical studies of efficacy of generic and original drugs in dermatological patients (Clobethazole propionate ointment, zinc oral treatment, Itraconazole, Cetirizine, Zinc Hyaluronan solution, Sertaconazole, Fluconazole)
· Study of oral candidiasis and oral hygiene in patients with psoriasis and chronic eczema, using immunosuppressive drugs
· Study of epidemiology of bacterial vaginosis in Gomel region of Belarus Clinical, epidemiological and histopathological study of striae distensae
publication, (books, articles), congress presentations in pdf